It had been a hectic day and I was really nervous about doing the make up for this as I wasn't sure if it was going to work
Products used:
2 plastic 'horns'
Synwax
Spirit Gum
Supracolor palette
Liquid Latex
Blood
Flesh Scratch
Kryolan Foundation Palette
Illamasqua Translucent Powder
Matte Blackberry lipstick
Black Mascara
Brown Contouring Shade
Matte neutral eyeshadow
Light silver shimmer
Brown brow eyeshadow for brows.
I applied a base, contoured and set it with the Illamasqua powder. I feel as though I can do this in my sleep now. I'd packed my kit night before and double checked in the morning to make sure I hadn't left anything out.
The most time consuming part of this was attaching the horns. I applied them using spirit gum and I held them in place to make sure they'd stay stuck on.
Using wax that I'd warmed up using my hands, I applied a lot around the base of the horns. This would double up as the skin it was breaking through. I used wooden spatulas to apply and remove the parts I wouldn't be using.
When I was happy I applied a layer of liquid latex over the wax just to make sure it wouldn't move. I diluted the foundation with Isopropyl alcohol to make it easier to cover up the wax.
I 'pushed' flesh scratch in between the horns and the wax to give it a more realistic finish. I mix some blood with the alcohol and stipple it on and around the area of the wax to show the trauma that has been caused by the horns. I mix up a brown and paint the horns
I applied the mascara, eyeshadows and filled in her brows. I took extra care applying the lipstick.
Finally I apply a smudge of blood coming out of her mouth as if she'd tasted Quentin's blood.
I was really happy with the photos I'd taken. I got some feedback with the hair. So I curled her hair and sprayed some sea salt spray into them and made it look messy.
I have to admit, I'm extremely happy with how this went. The photos look good too.
Morbi leo risus, porta ac consectetur ac, vestibulum at eros. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo, tortor mauris condimentum nibh, ut fermentum massa justo sit amet risus.