Make Up Design Final: Quentin

0 Comments
THIS IS THE MOST PERFECT DESIGN!

Well, I think so.

I'll be doing the cut on the neck that Abigail gets from her father. Instead it will be Claudia who does it. It won't be as deep, it's more 'proving a point' wounding and he's a young hunter who Hannibal feels he has taught well enough.


I'll be doing a collodion based cut. A wound with a hunting knife would be thin and there would be no ridges or tears.

I intend to do a fair few layers of this to get depth.

I'll use some dark reds to make the wound look deep and then i'll fill some parts with flesh scratch. I'll then add a small about of Kensington Gore and stipple it on to make the skin look sore and put some in the wound.

I'll put some of the blood in his mouth and on his chin as though he's been choking up blood because his mouth would fill with blood with this kind of wound.

I like his hair looking a little bit messy it gives the impression of a struggle.

I'll add some blood to his fingers so it looks like he's tried to stop the bleeding.

Overall, I'm really happy with this design. I think it's going to be really fun to shoot. 





You may also like

No comments: