I was excited to do this because it wasn't overly complicated and Cam is really photogenic. The make up wasn't overly taxing. It was just about getting it right.
Products Used:
Kryolan Foundation
Dermacolour concealer
Illamasqua Powder
Collodion
Flesh Scratch
Blood
Supra colour
Contour Shade
I applied a base and concealed and patches that were slightly red from where he'd shaved the night before. He has really good skin so there weren't any blemishes to worry about.
I powdered and contoured and made sure it was even. I wiped away a little foundation from around the eyes to make him look tired/like he'd lost a lot of blood.
I bring the foundation down on his neck.
I apply about 4 layers of Collodion on his neck. All directly ontop of each other, after the last coat I gently pinched the skin back on itself to give a 'valley' to fill with blood and colour.
I apply some red greasepaint into the crease and blend it out.
I add some flesh scratch and gently 'pull' it out of the wound to give it some meaty texture.
I stipple this around the wound to make it look sore.
Morbi leo risus, porta ac consectetur ac, vestibulum at eros. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo, tortor mauris condimentum nibh, ut fermentum massa justo sit amet risus.