This part of the brief was fun. I like English Literature anyway so when I got the chance to research and create a make up for a character from a book that I've grown up loving. I did find some challenges along the way. I struggled to research my character because it's more her presence that is mentioned in the book more than her physical appearance. This is arguably something that could work in my favour because it gave me more creative license to do as I pleased and saw fit. As for the continuity assessment this was me well and truly out of my depth. I can do make up and I can do technically challenging make up but I have never been expected or asked to create make up that looks identical (picture perfect in this case) two weeks in a row. I didn't think it would be that difficult. Week one was the easier because I didn't have a photo to work from, but during week two I found it more challenging because I had a goal to work to. I have enjoyed the challenges this unit has given me. I feel I have left with a really strong knowledge of basic special effects now with is something I shall be practicing over the summer break. Even though I haven't taken this as my option next year I will be trying to include some basics in shoots because it's really good fun to shoot. I'm glad I made really detailed notes for my technical file.
Morbi leo risus, porta ac consectetur ac, vestibulum at eros. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo, tortor mauris condimentum nibh, ut fermentum massa justo sit amet risus.