Claudia and Quentin Evaluation

0 Comments
Other than Digital Image, this has been my favourite part of the project.

Hannibal is something that is really close to my heart so I was  really excited to do this. I put a lot of effort into this. I used research from the films, the books and the tv series to make my characters as true to the Hannibal legacy as possible.

I really enjoyed trying to make these characters and their stories fit into the series. I thought really hard about what make up I would be doing because I wanted to include SPFX but I wasn't very confident in my ability.

I thought I could have played it safe and done not much SPFX but I thought it wouldn't have been a challenge then. I'm really glad that I made the effort to do something more challenging.


If I could go back and change anything I would have blended the the stippled colouring more. In the photos it looks good, I just feel as though I did my designs justice.

I like the techniques that I used. Some were ones that I had struggled with so it felt like such an achievement to execute it well. I love my mood board, these are also something I struggle with. This is the work I feel so proud of. I like all of these. Some of my favourite photos I've taken.

I'll be editing the photos and making them look like the posters that advertised the tv series.


You may also like

No comments: