I wasn't sure what to expect from this lesson. I mean, we don't really see 'horror' make up on the runway. As much as I'd love to see this I don't think it's going to happen any time soon.4 Kat talked us through what we were going to do this lesson and I felt pretty excited. We got to pick a photo to recreate. I really liked the one that looks all smudged lace.
Products used:
Kryolan Foundation
Dermacolour concealer
Illamasqua Translucent Powder
Satin Skin Base
Kyrolan Supracolour in Red, Blue, White, Lilac, Black
Isopropyl alcohol
Brushes
Cleanse, tone and moisturise
Apply skinbase
Apply foundation and blend well
Apply Concealer
Using a latex sponge to apply the lilac shade, mix a little bit of red.
Blend it out. I've applied it along the cheek bones and across the eyelids
Stipple in some reds and soften the edges with your fingers
Using a brush, 'press' some white onto the cheek and around the eye. It'll look like petal shades
Using a clean brush soaked in Isopropyl alcohol, gently press this onto the skin, when it drips down it'll cause the make up to bleed. This giving a really cool effect.
Morbi leo risus, porta ac consectetur ac, vestibulum at eros. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo, tortor mauris condimentum nibh, ut fermentum massa justo sit amet risus.