This hair design is based off of the first design. I like the elements of the
plaits so I decided to recreate it but adding plaits to the loop.
I really like
how this looks. Especially seeing that Harriet has layers in her hair. This is
a good method to keep them under control.
I plaited
the remaining free flowing hair and used straighteners to reset the form of the
hair. I like the uniform of the waves this created.
I will definitely be including this in my design. I will be keeping the plait
waves as well. I kept the top smooth because I need to think about continuity.
It would be very difficult to recreate frizz/mess. The centre parting is staying.
Morbi leo risus, porta ac consectetur ac, vestibulum at eros. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo, tortor mauris condimentum nibh, ut fermentum massa justo sit amet risus.