Real Life Horror Films

0 Comments
Serial killers are something that are made of nightmares, the nightmares we are awake to witness. It's something we try and not desensitise ourselves from. As much as we try and forget there are names that will stick with us forever. Hindly and Brady, Jack the Ripper, The Krays, Camden Ripper and Ted Bundy are just a few that are embedded in our history. Each incomparably horrific as the next.
I personally, am obsessed with serial killers. I find it fascinating. I'm so curious about the people that commit the murders. I just question how they think like that? What makes them do it? I'm not alone in this. There are thousands of groups within the online community that are also obsessed. I'm not alone in this thinking!

Then I started to think, what horror films have been made based on real life? There must be a few...


I found a top 50.. so here we go:

50. Deranged (1974)




You may also like

No comments: