This is the design I will be using for my Claudia character. Combining elements from both of the previous face charts.
This time I've added a little bit of eye shadow, not too much but the colours you'd see on a china doll. I used a couple of matte shades and the smallest amount of shimmer.
I'm looking at concealer to cover any blemishes but not looking to use too much because the foundation is pretty high coverage.
I won't be using blusher, I don't want it to look too human-like . I like the look of powdered skin instead.
I've decided to put wax around the edges of the horns to make them look like they are bursting through. I'll add some flesh scractch and use a 'watered down' foundation mix to cover the wax. I'll use a tiny fan brush to apply some fake blood into the wax wounds around the horn wounds.
I've stuck with the dark lipstick I just think it looks right.
I added a tiny bit of blood the the middle of her lips and let a little bit trickle out the side of her mouth. Overally I'm really happy that this is my final design. I can't wait to do it.
Morbi leo risus, porta ac consectetur ac, vestibulum at eros. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo, tortor mauris condimentum nibh, ut fermentum massa justo sit amet risus.