Make Up Design 1 : Claudia

0 Comments
I was really excited to do these face charts. The first one consists of a snow white base. I am going to give Claudia doe horns. As to me, she is becoming the Wendigo.

The theme throughout Hannibal is light and dark. In the series, Will is the light side to Hannibal as Hannibal is the dark.

I thought the idea of the White Stag would be really good.

I also included Doe-like make up, I made her look like a white Bambi. I love this because she's psychotic but she still looks innocent. Doe's aren't seen as intimidating so it's almost like a contradiction.

I've managed to make some horns out of a Vera Wang perfume bottle lid. I thought it was quite innovative.

I really like this but I think it's too much and doesn't fit in with the show as well as it could.





You may also like

No comments: