There were only minor tweaks that I adjusted from design 3. I've just copied them over again with THIS CHANGE:
Instead of using blood, I'm going to use a dark maroon colour instead. This doesn't look as dramatic and I can layer this up and make it the darkness that I desire. I felt as though I only had one option with the blood and it just looked too much. So, this is the similar sort of thing to design three product wise the only thing that is change is greasepaint instead of blood
I wanted to see if I could include blood in this. I was thinking about maybe putting a little bit of blood on the lips. I think I'm dancing long the line of theatrical make up again. I'll be mixing the foundation with the Illamasqua skin base because I think the added white definitely gives me the look I want. So that's one challenge conquered. I might go for a slight contour on this one to make her cheeks look a little hollow. Not too much though, I might use a darker cream foundation for this so the it blends into the skin well and doesn't leave a visible line. I think I'll be doing the chapped lips first and then using the blood afterwards but only a little bit. To give the impression that she's been biting at her own lip. I used the lighter purple in my Ben Nye wheel to make the eyes look sunken in her face and look tired by added a blended a red greasepaint. I'm happier with this because it doesn't look too theatrical.
Morbi leo risus, porta ac consectetur ac, vestibulum at eros. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo, tortor mauris condimentum nibh, ut fermentum massa justo sit amet risus.